Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Life is weird...

I keep on being amazed by all the weirdness I end up in. Just had a great evening with dinner up in northern Sweden after a days work. Great conversations with a man I've seen on TV since I was a kid and who I was now sharing life stories with far away from home. That's weird. On my way home tomorrow I have to close a deal with a company in Stockholm working with things I can't even pronounce but who wanna bring me with them to Milano to teach stuff in January. That's weird. Saturday I'm going on an interview that will maybe take me to India for a month next spring. That's weird.

You would think with all the weirdness I shouldn't have to write weird theater scripts and escape into an even weirder world of drama? Reality should be enough. Yet. Drama writing night tomorrow! Yay! So much fun. Think there could be some new challenges for my friends in there....

No comments: