Monday, August 11, 2008

That festival is trouble...




So...

It ended again. That Frizon festival thing. And it is dangerous. It means trouble. It messes with me. Just... just check my blog from a year back on the same subject. It's the same darn thing.

How do I earn my money today?
What do I make of that money?
Is either of it for the benefit of God's kingdom on earth?
If the answer is no... then what the heck do I do about it?

Im not saying the answer is no... I think I... I hope... I do some good where I'm at right now. But meeting all these beautiful people. Meeting these girls on their way through life asking directions from silly old me... Standing in front of stage when my friends delivers the toughest challenge ever... This is our time. This is the time to do this.

And what am I doing? What should I be doing? Gah... Hate that place.

(The pic is from last year. The brilliant painter Tomas Munkas Larsson did this painting on stage during one of the services, the world "Igen" means "again". Broke something in me. )

No comments: