Thursday, August 21, 2008

Upside down

Had one of those mornings where you wake up and have no idea what day it is or where you are. Stayed in bed till I had figured out that it was Thursday and I was due to the office for no specific reasons.
Went into the bathroom and realized that I couldn't turn the light on. This is when my confusion starts to scare me a bit. The light switch was upside down. LIterally. Couldn't make it work. I had to turn the light on the opposite direction from what I've done every morning for three years... Took me a couple of more minutes before I realized that Arvid fixed something with it last night. The switch had fallen from it's socket and he put it back. Apparently - upside down. Enough to scare me in my morning sleepiness.
Anyways. At the office now. Still haven't found any specific reason why.
Great start.

No comments: