Friday, December 12, 2008

Planning on a criminal career?


So. Here's the conversation of the day.

I went to one of my six year old nieces Christmas concert today. They had a Santa Lucia thing (Swedish Christmas tradition) and S sang her first solo. She did perfect.

After the concert, as I was about to leave, we shared this splendid little conversation:

Me: I love you so much, angel.

Long silence.

S: Don't you EVER forget that.


Hm... wondering what she is planning for her future.

Her little sister digged herself even deeper into her aunts heart (if that's even possible). With a little bit of fever and tired eyes she told her dad; "daddy, I think I need a little more Josefine". I do agree. I think she needs that too.

Yup, all the aunt pride for me today. Have a happy weekend!

No comments: